Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops

Hello,

Last week I tried this simple Crockpot Ranch Pork Chop recipe that I found on Pinterest. I'm a huge fan of pretty much any type of gravy so I really wanted to try this one. Here is the original recipe that I followed:  http://www.livinglaughingandloving.com/2012/01/crockpot-ranch-pork-chops-finger-licking-good.html


That's it. All you need is 3 ingredients!
  • Pork chops - I used 3 boneless thick cut ones. It looks like the website uses 5-6 thin ones. I really think any kind would work.
  • 1 packet of ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 can water or 2 cans cream of chicken - I used cream of mushroom and about 1/2-3/4 can of water. Any cream of something will do though.
Put your ranch packet, soup, and water into the crockpot and mix. Add the pork chops and make sure they're covered with your mixture. I cooked my pork chops on low for 5 hours. Generally my pork chops take from 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high. When the pork chops were done I ladled the gravy on top of a box of mashed potatoes that I couponed. Here's the finished product:


This is one of my favorite recipes that I've tried from Pinterest so far. They were so tasty and made great leftovers too. I'm a huge fan of leftovers btw. I eat leftovers for my lunch at work almost every day. I hope you enjoy this recipe and happy cooking, crockpotting, and couponing!

No comments: