Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken

Hello,

A while back I found this simple recipe on Pinterest for a pineapple, brown sugar, and soy sauce crockpot chicken. Simple and delicious. I paired it with fried rice. The recipe I followed is here:  http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=900626



Ingredients:
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 1 cup pineapple juice - I had these small cans so I just used 1 can
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce in your crockpot. Add your chicken and stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Easy as that. I really liked the sweet flavor of the chicken that the brown sugar and pineapple juice gave.


Happy couponing, cooking, and crockpotting!



No comments: