Monday, October 8, 2012

Getting started

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce you to myself a little and describe why I am interested in starting this blog. First of all, I'm Amy. I live in Georgia just outside the Atlanta area in Athens. I've spent most of my life in Georgia and for the most part I love it. Second, I am not a writer. I have a tendency to be blunt so I'm hoping this blog will help me expand my writing skills (and computer skills!). I thoroughly enjoy my work environment and it has provided me with many opportunities to research my hobbies. I started couponing a year and a half ago and I absolutely love it. I love feeling the rush of saving money! I've always been a bargain shopper, which I learned from my mother, so couponing has just taken my skills to another level. Since I became an avid Pinterest stalker 6 months ago, I have started making and creating things I have found on there. I wanted to start this blog to share many of the experiences I have with cooking, crafting, and couponing. And many of these things I have learned from Pinterest. So please feel free to ask me about any of my posts and hopefully this will be a fun and exciting experience!

Amy

No comments: